Indiana Work-based Learning Conference featuring 18th Impact Awards Luncheon
2/22/2024 at 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Embassy Suites, Noblesville
The conference is a convening of Hoosier employers, educators and intermediaries regarding best practices and sharing of ideas toward growth and partnership within work-based learning.
- Preparing Students for Success Through Course Connection
- Career and Technical Education
- Incorporating Skills-Based Hiring Practices Into Work-Based Learning Programs
- Employer Engagement Success (Liability, Transportation, Onboarding, etc.)
- Creating Equitable Opportunities (Focusing on Diverse Populations)
- Work-Based Learning Research
Register to attend online at Celebrate the Impact of Work-Based Learning with Work and Learn Indiana.