Last Updated:Nov 14th, 2023
Impact Financial Group is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team for the upcoming semester/summer. As a member of our marketing team, you will be tasked with helping us deliver our strategic marketing plan and achieve or exceed our practice’s client experience, brand, and sales goals.
The internship is a paid, full-time internship in the summer (40 hours/week) and part-time during the academic year (15-20 hours/week). The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and creative with the ability to work independently and as a member of our team. Strong writing and proofreading skills are necessary. Familiarity of social media, LinkedIn and Facebook, is a must. Knowledge of graphic design, especially InDesign and/or Illustrator, is also desired. A capstone project recapping the internship experience will be delivered to Impact’s leadership team at the end of the internship.
- Assisting in various marketing and promotional activities (i.e. brand promotion, social media, client communication)
- Working with the marketing specialist to assure high-quality prospecting and client data is correctly captured and tracked in Salesforce.com
- Working with Marketing Director on event planning and execution, including targeting attendees and creating prospect lists, creating invites, securing registrations and post-event follow up
- Own all updates to the team and advisor websites using Ameriprise tools.
- Helping manage community outreach and sponsorships, association memberships, as well as assuring an excellent experience for all clients
- Manage creation of Impact's quarterly client newsletter
- Junior or Senior working toward a degree in marketing/communications
- Excellent verbal and writing abilities
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of Salesforce.com a plus
- Use of Canva, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Outgoing team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment.