Last Updated:Feb 27th, 2023
Myers & Hayden have been providing insurance solutions to the Fort Wayne area since 1988. With our experience in the risk management industry, we pride ourselves on ensuring our make well-informed decisions. Insurance can be confusing. We try to help our clients understand why they may or may not need a specific type of insurance in their lives.
Our clients have been with us for many years. They’re part of our extended family and their insurance needs change as their lives change. We advise them on the best course to take to protect their own families and their assets.
Our intern will report directly to the owner. They will be trained on different aspects of the insurance industry and on the agency specifically in order to assist us in creating cost efficient workflows and processes.
To assist in guiding and executing the vision and mission of the agency. The primary focus of this role is to design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures while working on the business by training, coaching and developing each employee to execute flawlessly the strategies and processes created. The Operations Administrator is always looking at fine-tuning agency growth strategies that are efficient and effective.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is easy.
- Organized & Planning: Plans, organizes and schedules in a productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.
- Follow-Through: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently and understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm Under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness: to Criticism and Ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship