IT Service Desk Intern
Last Updated:Mar 3rd, 2023
IT Service Desk Intern
Responsible for supporting Service Desk in daily tasks and functions. Will work closely with the staff to learn the technology used to better oneself for future careers.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
1. Responsible for working with end-users to troubleshoot problems.
2. Responsible for providing additional support for the Tier I levels as necessary.
3. Responsible for learning the process and creating end-user workstations and testing the systems to ensure they are fully functional.
4. Responsible for helping with inventory management and tracking, tagging serial numbers, and documenting equipment moves.
5. Responsible for assisting in projects held by the Service Desk team.
6. Responsible for accompanying team members for field work at branches when necessary.
7. Responsible for learning the tools and systems used in the environment and how they affect business level of TCU.
8. Responsible for advancing the learning and skills for oneself to gain experience for building a resume for career advancement
9. Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
· Working knowledge of MS Operating Systems and MS Office applications
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Aptitude for the understanding of computer systems, network security systems and computer applications
· General data entry and mathematical skills
· Ability to lift to 50 pounds when necessary
· Ability to accept direction
· Complete all assigned projects on a timely basis.
· Adjust project timelines as necessary to achieve overall objectives.
· Maintain and adhere to confidentiality.
· Acquire and Utilize new product knowledge
· Assume additional responsibilities as necessary for the growth and support of the IT Department.
· Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
· Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
· High School diploma (GED)
· Currently attending a college or university and have taken the intermediate level courses typically in computer science, MIS, Information Technology or equivalent preferred
Find More Opportunities
Other opportunities at Teachers Credit Union