Last Updated:Feb 2nd, 2024
We are currently seeking a Home Care Intern to join our team and gain valuable experience in the field of home care. As a Home Care Intern, you will work closely with our experienced caregivers and healthcare professionals to assist in providing essential care services to our clients.
- Provide companionship and emotional support to clients.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and mobility.
- Help with meal preparation and feeding as needed.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as tidying up and laundry.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments and outings.
- Document and report any changes in the client's condition to the supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for clients.
- Compassionate and caring attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and take direction from experienced caregivers.
- Reliable transportation to travel to clients' homes.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.